February Mama

Monday, July 17, 2006

Belly Days

My belly is growing at an astonishing rate, to the point where it almost seems bigger to me every day. I am going to have to break down and buy some maternity pants soon. Yesterday an old friend came by to visit, and she was the first person to actually pat my belly. And it feels like a pregnant belly, this weird combination of hard and spongy, not just like an extra roll of fat.

I am looking forward to feeling better. I am ten weeks today, and so in my mind I think that I only have another couple of weeks before I enter the middle stage where I feel good again. I want to enjoy my pregnancy, to feel excited and alive and thrilled to be becoming a mother, but that is hard when I am so tired and feeling so BLEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home