February Mama

Friday, June 23, 2006

Baby says it's hot



Today, I am feeling hot (as in temperature, not attractiveness, mind you). There is a space heater in my office and so often today I have turned to check if it was blowing directly on my stomach, and it has been nowhere near me at any time. Which is funny, because I am so often cold in the office.

I am also feeling just a LITTLE irritable, for no good reason. It is Friday, and no one in the office knows I'm pregnant, and I'm not feeling too good in the stomach department, and I just want to go home and go to bed and put the covers over my head. I am feeling tired, too, even though I went to bed at 8pm last night. I woke up every three hours or so, again with no good reason. This little baby in my belly is playing with me.

My husband and I already have a running joke that the baby is all knowing and can hear everything we say.

Baby says it's hot today. Baby says the Democrats will lose the November elections. Baby says cottage cheese is a perfectly acceptable dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home