February Mama

Monday, September 15, 2008

Phew!

Sorry I've been away from this blog for so long. It has been a CRAZY summer. I am still working on the video for our Italy trip, but for now I will load the video I made of our spring and summer, to try to get you all caught up. As for now, the big news this month is that we got a second car, which is unbelievably good for me. I am free now to take Will all over the place, baby classes and cool parks and kiddy time at the library! I am also teaching a class at Pepperdine, which has been great. So far this year is looking way up from last year.

I will post again soon, give more details. Promise.

Here's the video (there is no music to this one because there are so many cute VIDEOS within this that I thought you'd like to hear the audio for):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home